When I was starting to build out more stores in Shopify last year it was clear that there was no good way to easily import Amazon products to Shopify.
Not to mention making it easy to maintain inventory and automate Shopify sales of my Amazon products.
There are a few apps that promise to help but after trying them out I was not pleased:
- They were not easy to setup.
- I would have a hard time remembering the complicated steps to follow.
- There is no unified app to do everything I needed to sell my Amazon products on Shopify. I would have to use one app to list items and then another to process my orders (which did not work reliably).
It seemed clear that there should be one Amazon to Shopify app that would:
- Be easy to setup and use.
- Easily import whatever Amazon listings you wanted.
- Have Amazon listings imported to Shopify with fully completed product descriptions, product data, UPC codes, product photos, and everything else you would expect.
- Maintain pricing and inventory sync between Amazon and Shopify on my listings.
- Allow me to keep Amazon as my source of inventory and not force me to create new content on an external cross-listing application.
- Automate Shopify orders of my Amazon products. I want my orders immediately routed to Amazon MCF when someone buys on Shopify.
- When Amazon ships out my orders, update the Shopify orders with the tracking information.
Finally there is an answer to these needs for all Amazon Sellers: JoeLister for Shopify.
Amazon to Shopify: The Easy Way
When you have JoeLister for Shopify added to your JoeLister account you will notice that you now see Shopify related menus.
The status filters now have a Shopify Status.
We have a Shopify sales page now.
Action buttons now have Shopify specific actions available to you.
Easily create a new Shopify listing
Click the List on Shopify button on the Amazon inventory page and you will see a popup.
Click yes and your product will be moved over to your Shopify store.
It really is that simple.
As you can see, all of the product details have been ported over — even the images.
Everything is looking good with this one, so I am going to publish it over to my Shopify store.
I put this in the Random category on my store, let's see what happens:
And there it is!
How does the listing look?
JoeLister for Shopify makes it easy as we port over all your Amazon product data into Shopify.
Now we have a complete listing already prepared for us by JoeLister.
We have product details, the Title, Pricing, Quantity, and Images of both the front and back of the product.
Bulk Listing from Amazon to Shopify
To bulk list from Amazon to Shopify just select the items you want to move over to your Shopify store.
And then just select List under Shopify in the bulk tools menu on the top right.
Now those three products are moved over to Shopify for me to publish to my Shopify store — all in one step.
Shopify Pricing Settings
Let's go over how the pricing settings work for your imported Shopify listings from Amazon.
These settings make it easy to automatically have your Amazon to Shopify listing priced exactly how you want.
Sales Price — Percent Margin
This will have your automated sales pricing set to change based on a percentage. Either higher or lower.
Sales Price —Fixed Margin
This will have your automated sales pricing set to change based on a set amount. Either higher or lower.
Compare at Price — Percent Margin
This will have your automated compare at pricing set to change based on a percentage. Either higher or lower.
Compare at Price — Fixed Margin
This will have your automated compare at pricing set to change based on a set amount. Either higher or lower.
Shopify Sales Page
The Shopify sales page will display all of the sales from your JoeLister listings of Amazon products.
You will be able to see details and status of all sales to know what the FBA order ID or tracking information is.
There has never been an easier or more effective way for Amazon sellers to populate their own Shopify store.
Learn more at: https://www.joelister.com.